Compatibilization of Polymer Blends
For Members. For Librarians. RSS Feeds. Chemistry World.
Surface Engineering of Polymer Membranes | Zhi-Kang Xu | Springer
Education in Chemistry. Open Access. Historical Collection.
Please wait while we load your content Something went wrong. Try again?
- Blonde Ambition The Return Of The Police (Lost Gems Book 1).
- Bastets Blessing (9 Tales O Cats Book 2)?
- The PROSELYTIZER: The Diaries of Panos T. Zachariou, Pioneer Minister of the Gospel in Greece.
Cited by. Zhenyao Shen. Zhong-Shan Gao.
- Swipe to navigate through the chapters of this book;
- Watts Songs Against Evil: Taken from Watts Divine and Moral Songs;
- Training Night (Sams Football Stories Set A Book 4).
- While Shepherds Watched.
- Surface Engineering of Polymer Membranes | Zhi-Kang Xu | Springer!
- Cheaper Than Foreclosures-How to Find a Bargain Property and Become Financially Independent;
- The Gourmet Farmer Deli Book: Vegetables and Condiments!
Kunyuan Zhang. Dongming Lu.
Yueting Zhuang. Zibin Zheng.
- Made in America: A Social History of American Culture and Character?
- Essential French: Conversations.
- Recommended for you.
Biao Wang. Yi Hong.
Jie Tian. Xiaojie Xie. Zhongxue Gan. Home Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide.
10. Membrane Surface Modification and Functionalization
Free delivery worldwide. Bestselling Series. ACS Omega , 3 4 , Hydrothermal derived protoporphyrin IX nanoparticles for inactivation and imaging of bacteria strains. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science , , One-step synthesis of carbon dots with bacterial contact-enhanced fluorescence emission: Fast Gram-type identification and selective Gram-positive bacterial inactivation. Carbon , , A versatile bacterial membrane-binding chimeric peptide with enhanced photodynamic antimicrobial activity.
Journal of Materials Chemistry B , 7 7 , Construction of nanomaterials with targeting phototherapy properties to inhibit resistant bacteria and biofilm infections. Chemical Engineering Journal , , Bacteria-activated chlorin e6 ionic liquid based on cation and anion dual-mode antibacterial action for enhanced photodynamic efficacy. Biomaterials Science , 6 DOI: All-in-one NIR-activated nanoplatforms for enhanced bacterial biofilm eradication.
rt-komplekt.ru/modules/bom-prix-zithromax.php Nanoscale , 10 39 , Fluorescent quantum dots for microbial imaging. Chinese Chemical Letters , 29 10 , Plasma membrane-anchorable photosensitizing nanomicelles for lipid raft-responsive and light-controllable intracellular drug delivery. Journal of Controlled Release , , Probing the interactions of phthalocyanine-based photosensitizers with model phospholipid bilayer by molecular dynamics simulations. Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines , 22 09n10 , Advanced Healthcare Materials , 7 16 ,